- Other useful web links
- Constituency: Hornsey and Wood Green
- Member of Parliament: Catherine West (Labour)
- Borough: London Borough of Haringey
- Our wards:
- The western part of the Warner Estate is in Muswell Hill ward.
- Linzee Road, Baden Road, part of Clovelly Road and the eastern side of Priory Avenue are in Hornsey ward.
- the official Haringey record of local election results
- Muswell Hill ward: Emery Scott, Julia Ogiehor, Pippa Connor (Liberal Democrats)
- Hornsey ward: Adam Jogee, Dana Carlin, Elin WestonWard councillors can all be contacted on email (email@example.com) or c/o River Park House, 225 High Road, Wood Green N22 8HQ.
- In an emergency phone 999
- To report Anti-social Behaviour
For less urgent matters contact your Metropolitan Police Safer Neighbourhood Team :
- Muswell Hill team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hornsey team: email@example.com
- A list of useful contact names and numbers for policing and other local services as of early 2020.
- GP hubs
- for evening and weekend appointments
- Haringey NHS CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group)
- for GPs, dentists, etc etc.
Other useful web links
- Alexandra Palace
- Friends of Alexandra Park
- Reporting issues in the Park: The best way to contact the Palace is via the contact page on the website, or by email.
- Noise issues in the Palace or Park. The Friends of Alexandra Park offer the following advice:
- If you do find the noise from events in the park or palace unacceptable, please phone the palace to register your concern at the time. If there is to be any challenge to the noise levels set in the premises licence, it has to be supported by a record of concerns registered with the Palace.The Alexandra Palace website contains this note: “To report noise disturbance during an event please call 020 8365 2121”. We will be keeping a watching brief.
- Alexandra Park Neighbours
- Alexandra Park Ornithological Group
Other local residents associations
- And also:
- an umbrella group for the whole of Haringey: the Haringey Federation of Residents Associations
- a very sophisticated and useful website ‘Harringayonline’ with local news and information, though one primarily aimed at residents in Harringay (i.e. ‘The Ladder’). If you want you can register for a regular newsletter and access to more information.
- Particularly useful: its directory of trades and services
- And also: